November 24, 2020
Leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Vudu and FandangoNow, Fandango’s transactional on-demand streaming services, are offering a sale on more than 175 movie bundle deals and more than 1,000 recent hits and classics.
Films are priced as low as $5, along with 25% off savings on classic series collections such as the complete “Harry Potter” franchise and TV series such as “Friends” and “Supernatural.” All are available on sale through Nov. 30.
Consumers who purchase any bundle on Vudu or FandangoNow during Fandango’s Thanksgiving Week sale can earn a $2 promo code per bundle to use toward any titles in the month of December. Promo codes earned from the Bonus Bundle offer will be automatically added to accounts on or around Dec. 5, 2020.
Fandango’s Thanksgiving Week sale encompasses:
- More than 175 movie bundles, featuring complete film collections of popular franchises, available for 25% off, including the “Harry Potter” eight-film collection, “Twilight: The Complete Saga,” the “Jurassic Park” five-film collection and “The Dark Knight” trilogy;
- More than 120 new movies available to own for $9.99 each, including Trolls World Tour, Antebellum, Birds of Prey and After We Collided;
- More than 200 titles available to own for $7.99 each, including Knives Out, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Jumanji: The Next Level, Jaws and The Wolf of Wall Street;
- More than 240 titles available to own for $6.99 each, including Hot Tub Time Machine, Legally Blonde, Man of Steel, Capone and Jexi;
- More than 350 movies available to own for $5 each, including The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Catch Me If You Can, Reservoir Dogs and Gemini Man;
- Many TV seasons available to own for under $10 each, including “The Walking Dead,” “Friends,” “Supernatural,” “Battlestar Galactica,” “Below Deck Mediterranean,” “Ray Donovan” and “The Wire.”
“We’re thrilled to launch our biggest home entertainment sale ever, as Thanksgiving week makes for a great time to stock up on classics and contemporary favorites for the holidays,” Fandango EVP and chief commercial officer Kevin Shepela, said in a statement. “FandangoNow and Vudu will continue to host new offers throughout the week to help fans find holiday viewing deals with our comprehensive collection of movies and TV shows in 4K UHD.”