October 29, 2021
Each Sunday, starting Oct. 31, Target announced it will unveil new week-long “Holiday Best” deals available in store and online.
The chain will offer first look at the next week’s deals in Target’s digital weekly ad. The first week of deals, starting Oct. 31 and running through Nov. 6, include:
- $99.99 Beats Solo Wireless Headphones (regularly $199.99)
- $339.99 HP 15.6-inch laptop with Windows Home in S. Mode (regularly $539.99)
- TVs at Black Friday pricing from LG, Samsung and TCL
- $4.99 L.O.L. Surprise! Remix Hair Flip Tots (regularly $15.99)
Deals for Nov. 4-6, include:
- $299.99 Element 65-inch, 4K UHD Frameless Roku Smart TV (regularly $649.99)
- $49.99 Keurig K-Mini (regularly $89.99)
- $179.99 Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones II (regularly $299.99)
- $99.99 Ninja Kitchen System with Auto IQ Boost and 7-Speed Blender (regularly $199.99)
- Up to 60% off select video games for Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation
Deals tagged “Holiday Best” at Target, offer the chain’s “best planned price of season,” according to Target. If shoppers see a lower deal price later in the season, Target pledges to match it with the Holiday Price Match Guarantee.