The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part will arrive on digital April 16 and 4K UHD combo pack, Blu-ray combo pack and special-edition DVD May 7 from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
The sequel reunites the heroes of Bricksburg in a new adventure to save their city. Reprising their starring roles from the first film are Chris Pratt (“Guardians of the Galaxy,” Jurassic World) as Emmet; Elizabeth Banks (“The Hunger Games” movies, Love & Mercy) as Lucy, aka Wyldstyle; Will Arnett (“The Lego Batman Movies,” TV’s “Arrested Development”) as Lego Batman; Alison Brie (TV’s “Glow,” TV’s “Community”) as Unikitty; Nick Offerman (“Fargo,” TV’s “Parks and Recreation”) as MetalBeard; and Charlie Day (the “Horrible Bosses” movies, TV’s “It’s Always Sunny in Philadephia”) as Benny. They are joined by Tiffany Haddish (Girls Trip) and Stephanie Beatriz (Short Term 12, TV’s “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”) as new characters Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi and General Mayhem, respectively, and Maya Rudolph (Bridesmaids, TV’s “Big Mouth”) as Mom.
The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc will feature a Dolby Atmos soundtrack.
Bonus features on the 4K Blu-ray and Blu-ray include:
- the “Everything Is Awesome” sing-along;
- commentary by filmmakers;
- “They Come in Pieces: Assembling The Lego Movie 2,” a featurette highlighting voice talent, including Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett and Tiffany Haddish;
- the animated short “Emmet’s Holiday Party: A Lego Movie Short”;
- “Lego Sets in Action,” animations of the Lego product tied to the movie;
- “Lego Designers,” in which toy designers highlight key play sets in the movie product line;
- outtakes and deleted scenes;
- “Super Cool Music Video,” a music video by Beck featuring Robyn and The Lonely Island; and
- theatrical promotion spots.
The special edition DVD contains all those special features except for the sing-along.