Apple TV+ July 10 will exclusively debut globally the documentary series “Greatness Code,” featuring such top athletes as LeBron James and Tom Brady.
The short-form unscripted series spotlights untold stories from the top athletes in the world. The first season includes seven episodes, each examining a pivotal moment that defined an athlete’s career. Athletes profiled in season one include:
- four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James;
- six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady;
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women’s National Soccer Team Alex Morgan;
- record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White;
- world’s fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt;
- five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky; and
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater.
“Greatness Code” is a co-production between sports content platforms Religion of Sports, which is co-founded by Gotham Chopra, Tom Brady and NFL Hall of Famer Michael Strahan, and Uninterrupted, founded by LeBron James and Maverick Carter.
The series is directed by Chopra, who also executive produces through Religion of Sports, and executive produced by Maverick Carter via Uninterrupted. Ameeth Sankaran also serves as executive producer through Religion of Sports, and Devin Johnson executive produces via Uninterrupted.