Netflix and Walmart Oct. 11 announced the launch of the Netflix Hub at Walmart, making the world’s largest retailer a primary online destination for the streamer’s branded original series merchandise.
The Netflix Hub aims to showcase some of Netflix’s most popular shows in its first digital storefront with a national retailer. Netflix currently sells branded merchandise in select Target stores.
“We’re proud to partner with [Netflix] on this new adventure that will let our customers dive even deeper into their favorite stories and characters,” Jeff Evans, EVP of entertainment, toys and seasonal for Walmart U.S., wrote in a blog post.
Over the next few months, consumers will find products in a variety of categories, including music, apparel, toys and games for Netflix shows such as “Stranger Things,” “Nailed It!” and “CoComelon,” and new shows like “Ada Twist, Scientist,” among others.
- Ada Twist Cuddle Plush ($10.97)
- Glow & go notebook ($24.82)
- Scientist doll ($24.82)
- On-the-go lab ($44.44)
- Plush Bedtime JJ Doll ($19.97)
- Spark. Create. Imagine. CoComelon School Bus Ride-on with Letters, Numbers, & Music, Unisex ($29.97) – Walmart Exclusive
- CoComelon 4 pc Toddler Bed Set with Bonus Blanket ($36.97) – Walmart Exclusive
- Baking Kits ($15.98) – Walmart Exclusive; Available in stores
- T-shirts variety of styles ranging in price and coming soon.
- Bluetooth cassette player ($64.88) – Walmart Exclusive
- Music vinyl ($33.97) – Walmart Exclusive
- Stranger Things collector box ($54.96) – Walmart Exclusive
- Stranger Things Void Series Eleven Action Figure and Cassette Bundle ($59.88) – Walmart Exclusive
- T-shirts variety of styles ranging in price
- The Witcher Netflix Grunt & Grumble Geralt “Talking” Collectible Plush ($34.96)
- Walmart Exclusive The Witcher Netflix Transformed Geralt Dark Horse Collectible Statue ($59.88)
- Funko Pop! Ride Deluxe: Witcher – Geralt and Roach Vinyl Figure ($24.88)
Waffles + Mochi
- Waffles + Mochi: The Cookbook ($17.99)