AMC+ scored a viewership win as the original series “Interview With the Vampire” topped all weekly streaming through Oct. 5, according to new data from Reelgood, which tracks first-party intel from how its 5 million users in the United States interact with movies and TV shows on the platform in real-time.
The result was all the more significant considering the debut of Netflix original movie Luckiest Girl Alive, starring Mila Kunis, and surprise hit “Dahmer — Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story,” the streamer’s No. 2 most-viewed English language series ever.
Last week’s chart topper, Hocus Pocus 2 on Disney+, finished in the No. 4 spot.
1. “Interview With the Vampire: (AMC+)
2. Luckiest Girl Alive (Netflix)
3. “Dahmer — Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story” (Netflix)
4. Hocus Pocus 2 (Disney+)
5. “Star Wars: Andor” (Disney+)
6. “The Midnight Club” (Netflix)
7. “House of the Dragon” (HBO Max)
8. “The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power” (Prime Video)
9. Hellraiser (Hulu)
10. Mr. Harrigan’s Phone (Netflix)