The 2022 Heroes of OTT.X were recognized Aug. 31 during the OTT.X Fall Summit in Los Angeles.
The Heroes of OTT.X program recognizes exceptional individuals within the entertainment industry and OTT.X community that have gone above and beyond for the consumer, company and/or community.
Recipients of the Heroes recognition were nominated by peers who were also present to congratulate them at the ceremony.
This year’s recipients included senior and mid-level executives going above and beyond for their organizations, as well as individuals helping their community with initiatives such as foster-based rescue for pets.
The recipients of the 2022 OTT.X Hero Award were:
- Shilo Asi, head of product, Castify.ai
- Greg Barnard, director of content acquisition, Vizio
- Chris Bray, VP of product, Zype
- Liz Buhn, senior director of content and partner marketing, Vizio
- Liz Cobb, account manager, Cinedigm
- Jo Louise Hanson, VP, distribution and operations, KDMG
- Janelle Lenart, senior content operations manager, Xumo
- Scott Olechowski, chief product officer and co-founder, Plex
- Damian Pelliccione, co-founder and CEO, Revry TV
- Reid Rossman, SVP, Kino Lorber
- Daniel Schnider, director of distribution and strategic partnerships, TelevisaUnivision