The DC FanDome virtual event is returning for a second installment Sept. 12. The first FanDome took place Aug. 22 and showcased movie and TV news from Warner Bros. and DC Comics properties.
Called “DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse,” the 24-hour event will allow fans to create and control their own viewing experience from more than 100 hours of on-demand content from television, films, comics, games and more — highlighting the work of more than 500 artists, writers and other talented individuals from around the globe.
Fans can also access exclusive behind-the-scenes content across TV and film, an extensive DC comics library, as well as fan art and cosplay.
The content can be streamed exclusively at DCFanDome.com and is available globally, across desktop and mobile, in nine languages.
Among the offerings:
- WatchVerse: Panels include the official introduction of WBTV’s “Batwoman,” as well as “Superman & Lois,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “DC’s Stargirl,” “Black Lightning,” expanded versions of “The Flash” and “Titans” panels that debuted during the previous FanDome, plus breaking news throughout the day.
- InsiderVerse: Fans can go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- Blerd & Boujee: Blerd & Boujee programming celebrates Blerd (aka “Black nerd”) culture and its impact around the globe, featuring diverse artists, voices, musicians and content.
- FunVerse: Read hundreds of free digital comics, strike a pose at the selfie station, explore the Joker Escape Room, and more.
- YouVerse: Check out more than 17,000 pieces fan art, cosplay, and user-generated content submissions from around the world, and vote for your favorites.