May 6, 2022
Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Batman remained the most popular title across all streaming services for a second week (through May 4), according to new data from Reelgood, which uses first-party data from how its 5 million users in the U.S. interact with movies and TV shows on the platform in real-time.
Following the caped crusader was Netflix’s “Ozark” season four, the final season trending strongly among fans. New on the list was Hulu series “Under the Banner of Heaven,” starring Andrew Garfield, at No. 7, and the movie The Gentlemen, at No. 9, now streaming on Netflix.
1. The Batman (HBO Max)
2. Ozark: Season 4 (Netflix)
3. “Moon Knight” (Disney+)
4. “Better Call Saul” (AMC+, Netflix)
5. “Outer Range” (Amazon Prime Video)
6. All the Old Knives (Amazon Prime Video)
7. “Under the Banner of Heaven” (Hulu)
8. Death on the Nile (HBO Max, Hulu)
9. The Gentlemen (Netflix)
10. “Halo” (Paramount+)