Paramount+ Celebrates Women’s History Month With Curated Collection
March 6, 2023
Paramount+ is celebrating Women’s History Month with the return of “Women Who Move Mountains,” a curated collection of content highlighting women creators and talent.
The collection has double the volume of content compared to last year, according to Paramount+, from movies to shows such as “The Good Fight,” “Yellowjackets” (Paramount+ with Showtime), Clueless, “Inside Amy Schumer,” “I Love Lucy” and more. The collection includes performances from talent including Helen Mirren, Sonequa Martin-Green, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Anette Bening, Miranda Cosgrove, Christine Baranski, Audra McDonald, Queen Latifah and more.
Subscribe HERE to the FREE Media Play News Daily Newsletter!
The curated collection features more than 15 carousels spanning genres, including:
- Leading Ladies: Stories with strong female leads including Babylon, “The Good Fight,” Clueless, Everything Everywhere All at Once (Paramount+ With Showtime), and Lady Bird (Paramount+ With Showtime).
- Funny Girls: Comedies including The Lost City, Mean Girls,”Ghosts,” “iCarly” (2007), “Inside Amy Schumer” and “I Love Lucy.”
- Ladies Behind the Lens: Titles with female directors including On the Come Up, Candyman (2021), “Saint Maud” and “Yellowjackets” (Paramount+ With Showtime).
- Drama Queens: Dramas with characters we love including “1923,” “Criminal Minds: Evolution,” “NCIS: Hawai’i,” “Wolf Pack,” “Evil” and “The Young and the Restless.”
- Her Happily Ever After: Love stories including At Midnight, Last Holiday, Becoming Jane and Moonstruck (Paramount+ With Showtime).
- Horror Heroines: Content including Scream (2022), Smile, A Quiet Place and Midsommar (Paramount+ With Showtime).
- Girl Power: Content featuring family-friendly heroines including Monster High: The Movie, Fantasy Football and “The Legend of Korra.”