October 8, 2019
Movies Anywhere — the digital movie collection app — is now available to Verizon Fios TV customers.
Media Play News first reported the impending deal Sept. 25.
Fios TV customers with purchased movie titles from participating studios — Sony Pictures Entertainment, The Walt Disney Studios (encompassing Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm), Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros. Entertainment — can collect their library on Movies Anywhere.
Movies purchased from other participating digital retailers, iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, Vudu/Walmart, Google Play/YouTube, Microsoft Movies & TV, and Fandango Now, will also be available for playback through Verizon Fios.
To join Movies Anywhere, Fios customers can:
- visit com/moviesanywhere or MoviesAnywhere.com to sign up for a free Movies Anywhere account;
- connect Fios and other participating digital retailer accounts;
- see eligible purchased and redeemed movies appear on Movies Anywhere and on all synced accounts;
- go to “My Stuff” to watch on Fios TV On Demand; and
- continue to grow their library by purchasing eligible movies on Fios On Demand through their set-top-box, online, the Fios TV app or by selecting Verizon through the Movies Anywhere website or app for mobile and connected TV devices.
Movies Anywhere is a free app that lets consumer bring their purchased digital movies from various digital retailers into one place.