August 26, 2019
Lionsgate will launch a “John Wick Road Trip” Aug. 31 through Sept. 18 displaying the vehicle’s used by the on-the-run hitman in the series, including the Ford Mustang from the first two movies and a Zero DSR motorcycle from John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum.
The tour also features a traveling museum of series memorabilia.
The exhibit will travel across the Midwest and East Coast to visit select Best Buy Stores, NASCAR events, and the Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings NFL game. Fans will have the opportunity to take a photo with the Mustang, escape an army of assassins with a “John Wick” motorcycle green screen and check out real props from the films. They’ll also get a chance to win “John Wick” swag.
The third chapter in the movie series is available now on digital and arrives on 4K Ultra HD combo pack (plus Blu-ray and digital), Blu-ray combo pack (plus DVD and digital), DVD, and on demand Sept. 10.
Tour stops include:
- NASCAR Darlington Raceway Series, 8/31 – 9/1, Darlington, S.C.
- Best Buy, 9/3, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Best Buy, 9/4, Buford, Ga
- NASCAR Indianapolis Motor Speedway Series, 9/6 – 9/8, Indianapolis
- Best Buy, 9/10, Minneapolis
- Best Buy, 9/12, Burbank, Ill.
- Best Buy, 9/13, Downers Grove, Ill.
- NFL: Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings, 9/15, Green Bay, Wis.
- Best Buy, 9/17, Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Best Buy, 9/18, Reynoldsburg, Ohio