Industry Association OTT.X Adds New Members
March 6, 2023
OTT.X has announced the addition of several new members: Added TV, Axinom, Bitcentral, Bright SDK, Column6, Deluxe, FilmRise, FPT, Frequency, Golden Media Group, GumGum, JW Player, Navio Networks, Proreal, Shout! Factory TV, SymphonyAI Media and Wurl.
- Added is a technology company that specializes in providing a cutting-edge ad serving solution for CTV and In-App advertising.
- Axinom provides the building blocks for developing video streaming platforms.
- Bitcentral helps companies simplify the production, asset management, distribution, and monetization of content.
- Bright SDK powers many large e-commerce and travel websites by indexing publicly available web data such as product prices and reviews. It uses the user device to anonymously download a few web pages from well known Internet sites.
- Column6 provides a suite of technology, tools, and talent for complete inventory management to maximize publisher ad revenue.
- Deluxe helps clients with everything from global cinema, content distribution, localization, and mastering to end-to-end innovation and scale across streaming, theatrical, broadcast and mobile landscapes.
- FilmRise is a Brooklyn-based film and television studio and operator of the FilmRise Streaming Network, the world’s largest independently owned portfolio of ad-supported streaming apps and FAST channels.
- FPT is a global technology and IT services provider headquartered in Vietnam.
- Frequency is a Los Angeles-based software company that builds and operates Frequency Studio, a cloud-based video SaaS platform for the creation, distribution, and monetization of linear channels.
- Golden Media Group distributes and sells film rights.
- GumGum is a contextual-first global digital advertising platform that aims to capture consumers’ attention, without the use of personal data.
- JWP offers a SaaS video platform.
- NAVIO Networks is a multi-channel distributor of 24/7 CTV linear streaming FAST channels.
- Proreal is a boutique streaming platform, catering to niche audiences, with a strong presence in the Indian Subcontinent and worldwide, including America, Australia, Asia (esp. South Korea) and MENA.
- Shout! Factory TV is a digital entertainment streaming service that brings cult favorites to pop culture fans.
- SymphonyAI Media, the media and entertainment business unit of SymphonyAI, is a provider of AI-powered cloud solutions that deliver content, distributor, and customer insights to global media and entertainment organizations.
- Wurl helps content companies, streamers, and advertisers reach consumers worldwide, enabling them to maximize revenues, expand into global markets, and grow audiences.
Subscribe HERE to the FREE Media Play News Daily Newsletter!