January 26, 2021
Cinedigm Jan. 26 announced that it has partnered with Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer TCL to include all of its SVOD and AVOD streaming channels in TCL’s launch of a linear service on select TVs in North America. Since being introduced in North America in 2014, TCL is now the second largest TV brand in the United States. The service is scheduled to launch on Feb. 10.
“It is strategically important for us to partner with all major television manufacturers as we pave the way for our channels to be as widely available as possible,” Tony Huidor, GM of digital networks at Cinedigm, said in a statement. “As one of the largest manufacturers of televisions in the U.S. by market share, we are pleased to be part of TCL’s new streaming service which will bring our channels to a whole new base of television viewers.”
Cinedigm’s channels available on TCL televisions include:
- BAMBU — The best in Chinese cinema and TV.
- Bloody Disgusting — The horror destination featuring an assortment of celebrated cult favorites, original series, and exclusive content.
- The Bob Ross Channel — Official channel dedicated to the work of iconic painter Bob Ross.
- Comedy Dynamics — The tastemaker for comedy featuring standup performances by Jim Gaffigan, Tiffany Haddish, Ali Wong, Marc Maron and many more.
- CONtv — The destination for cult and retro film and TV series.
- CONtv Anime — 24×7 anime.
- Docurama — Award-winning true-life documentaries, films and TV series. An eclectic mix of thought-provoking entertainment.
- Dove Channel — Family movies and iconic TV series including Heartland, Andy Griffith Show, and The Lucy Show.
- MyTime Movie Network — Dedicated to the movies we love- heartstopping thrillers, date night romcoms, heartwarming holiday favorites, and original programming.
- So … Real — British and Australian lifestyle and reality TV series, including ‘Gordon Behind Bars’ and ‘Only Way is Essex,’ from All3 Media
- Whistle TV — Sports and lifestyle entertainment for today’s fan.