April 27, 2021
The sci-fi thriller Chaos Walking, starring Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley, will come out on digital May 14 and 4K Ultra HD combo pack, Blu-ray combo pack and DVD May 25 from Lionsgate.
In the film — based on the best-selling novel The Knife of Never Letting Go and set in the not-too-distant future — Todd Hewitt (Holland) discovers a mysterious girl named Viola (Ridley). She has crash-landed on his planet, where the women have disappeared and the men are afflicted by “The Noise,” a force that puts all their thoughts on display. In this dangerous landscape, Viola’s life is threatened and, to protect her, Todd must discover his inner power and unlock the planet’s dark secrets.
From director Doug Liman (The Bourne Identity, Edge of Tomorrow), Chaos Walking also stars Mads Mikkelsen, Demián Bichir, Cynthia Erivo, Nick Jonas, Kurt Sutter and David Oyelowo.
Special features include:
- Audio commentary with director Doug Liman, producer Alison Winter and editor Doc Crotzer;
- “A Director’s Noise” featurette;
- “Inner Thoughts With Patrick Ness” featurette;
- “The Source of Silence” featurette;
- “Citizens of Prentisstown” featurette;
- “Establishing Shot With Ben Seresin” featurette (4K exclusive);
- “The Music of Chaos Walking” featurettes; and
- deleted scenes with optional audio commentary.